Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday:March 21, 2010
Outfit:Pink&White striped zip-up w/ a white heart from Aero
a Mossimo white tank top
American Eagle jeans (medium wash)
medium dark gray booties
Happenings:Church
Lunch at my Grandparent's home
Just hanging out, practicing cheer and web surfing!

Since my spring break started and cheer tryouts have passed, I have nothing to do! So I'm just watching beauty guru videos and I wish I could be outside, i dunno. Running? Or something "springy." On spring break. But it's going to SNOW! In March! Which is totally weird. Where I live, anyways. Totally not happy about that..

But since my best friend lives down the road from me, "fun" should not be a problem! I'm hoping that I can develop a new makeup "look". Which actually..

I was hoping you guys could help me with!!
I have:
Blonde hair that is cut a few inches down my shoulders and side bangs that go to my right, and when straight go to the tip of my nose. My eyes are a blue-ish silvery color and look good with eyeliner. My skin tone is fairly fair in the spring/winter and I have eczema so it's sorta dry. I'm not a big foundation girl or don't like using too much time for makeup. So, help?
Thanks guys!
xx,
Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment